Sunday, January 9, 2011

3 tier serving tray

My SuPeR creative friend recently showed me a great way to make a 3 tier serving tray!!
 It was very simple and overall, a really fun project!! 
Unfortunately I only took one photo of my completed project before I gave it away to my cousin
 at her bridal shower, oh well- I think you can get the picture!!!

Here's how you make one for yourself

you need:
3 plates (I found mine at TJ Maxx for cheap, they had a lot of great options!)
3 cups-preferably with a handle to give it the antique/vintage look
Clear Caulk (or any strong adhesive)

The process is simple- start with your largest plate (if you are using different sized plates) 
and start stacking...
plate...cup....plate....cup....plate
There is no right or wrong way with how you position your cups (if they have handles) just focus on getting everything centered and it will look fabulous in the end!!!

Like everything I make... I now want one for every holiday and are constantly on the look out for fun cheap plates wherever I go!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this idea;) Thank you for sharing. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online kaj is bangladesh tech blog,Here you will find all kind of tech and blogging related content for example: How to start a blog ..

    Check Out 100% Original Rate All Categories Phone, Tablet, Gadgets, mobile price in bangladesh Full Specifications, Review At this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stylish serving tray! 😍 How about adding personalized touches to make each tier unique? 🌟 #DIYInspo-Wellness Whiz Hub







    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopify website developers are skilled professionals who specialize in creating and customizing online stores using the Shopify platform. They have expertise in web development, e-commerce strategies.

    ReplyDelete